Tuesday, January 12, 2010

it all started this one day, with JAMES 1:2

AHHEM. i am going to do my best to document stuff on this here blog that will somewhat enlighten you. Some how being beneficial to your life. I have a few rather faithful friends that i know would read this blog, even if i posted nonsensical life wasting, boring ME talk the entire way through. HOWEVER. i dont think you should read stuff that doesnt in someway edify you. So I will give you a brief update on me then something amazing i've learned and then i'll be OUTA here. sometimes i may include a "how to" video on some random benefitting thing. So i shall hopefully keep this going regularly. My other blog leahs rain, has come to an end. This is the place to go.

A BIT ON MY CURRENT LOCATION AND OCCUPATION! WOO!

THE PLACE I LIVE: is in Nashville, i moved into a cozy apartment with some super fiery God loving woman and i am blessed. FOR IZZLE. We have already had some sister prayer gathering moments and i am sure this year will be packed with them! I share a room with a girl named Kristen who happened to sleep above me on the bunk bed we shared during Thunder School (more info about what in the world that is at harvestsound.com)

CORNY REALIZATION: I AM WILD FOR SWISS CHEESE AND FROZEN BERRIES. i cant seem to find any way to discribe the joy they give me besides "mhmmmm THANK YOU JESUS~"

OCCUPATION!---I am interning at the school i graduated from and today we got an idea of what we will be doing, i will be doing public relations mostly and am excited to try this area out!


THE YES MOMENT: I have recently noticed that there often comes a moment where you can either say "YES JESUS!" or you can just roll over in bed and hit snooze on your alarm. I am "alarmed" to say (get it, alarmed...haha) that i have generally chosen the latter. Oh i have rather good seasons, but a lot of the time lethergy claims first place. AHHHH GROSS! ok so thats my confession. My battle plan? to say yes and then DO IT. The Yes moments occure A LOT. so instead of talking about how beneficial it is to say yes. I am at this moment, on a wild adventure to actually (gasp) do the things i so loveingly plan to do. haha. YUCK. done with the hypocritic life style.
So in getting my priorites streight and creating a plan...i am going to take some major ground this year! This concludes my first rather short and hurried but slightly enlightening post.

Until i type and you read agian...

-Leah Rene' Canales

p.s during internship we have to memorize a verse a day, today its James 1:2...for me... and I am going to say it until it becomes part of my DNA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment