Thursday, December 31, 2009

And then...it was 2010

2010. I am happy to say that the good old new york ball dropped at exactly 12:00am January 1st as predicted. ;) After which my family proceeded to thank the Jesus and tried very hard to focus on prayer as my beloved sisters phone went off like a random radio station being flipped from channel to channel. We smiled. and snickered, but remained mentally at attention. naturally. ;) Then being as i have aquired this recent hobby of blowing my nose...i decided to trudge to bed while the family began watching a Jet Lee Film. I went outside, (as i live accross the street)the faint booming of fireworks fluttered about as I tried my best to get a wiff of the fresh air, my nose partually abliged. A light drizzel danced around and made me smile as I purposefully stomped on the puddles on the driveway. i am wearing at this time a couple super long nearly dress length shirts and leggings, with a pair of shorts over them loosely. I say loosely because they werent buttoned. The shorts. Due to my hands being simply too tired of ripping toilet paper from a roll to blow my nose. Somehow my shorts began to fall...and though i could have stopped and tried to grab them, somehow the fact that i was literally walking out of them brought me too much inward laughter to stop my procession. So nearly at the door my mom called out "Did you get in!?" because I wasnt sure as of yet if the door was unlocked or not. I tried calling back "my shorts are holding me up!" she asked me to repeat myself but i deteringly just said "nevermind!" because my voice was nearly completely gone and what i said made no sense whatsoever anyhow! Stumbling inside i managed to make it to my room and write this beautiful beginning down. I have a feeling this is going to be a delicious year, unconventional and stupendous even. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment