Its time to really dig deeper...Its about the private place not the public eye...and in this world, its so easy to forget that...you can be a bright red m&m but have no chocolate inside...Ooh I want to have rich chocolate in my shell...:D
Philip and I before devotions got started, reading the bible and memorizing verses. I am doing Philippians 4:4-8 and James 1:9-10 this week, and I rather enjoy them I must say...:D
Devotions...Gotta love devotions...
We had some work to do on Lynda.com learning more EXcel stuff, we are getting rather excited i must say...I JUST MUST ORGANIZE SOMETHING IN LIST FORM! AHHHH!!! haha ok maybe not that dramatically...ok totally not that dramatically ;) but almost nearly.
We got in a circle and prayed for Lisa, Natalie our Dorm mom's Co-worker. Whose house we were about to go clean for our outreach that day. We put on the armor of God and prayed for wisdom and encouraging words for her. Its a battlefield you know...and I like that we dont take it lightly! :D
THE office/library/craftroom/storage room/tuppawear collection/ hair salon? BEFORE we got started...Kassi and I took it on as a challenge, and I must say, i think we won. Sure there was wounds...haha
Oh...it is beautiful...I love that surge of accomplishment you get after diligant working and sorting. :D BOOYA.
Here we are with Lisa, the lady who's house we cleaned, she was great!
After cleaning, while driving home, we decided to do some amazing videos. We really enjoyed cleaning btw. I know our preformance is rather convincing...but believe me...its just acting. No matter how amazing and believable :D haha
After getting home and getting comfy I decided that I would stretch and work out. Stretching is GOOD YA'LL! stretching like this..uh...well...umm...haha
After getting home Kristen and I did about half an hour of workout, and I am super glad we did. we sweat the dust out of our systems! (from cleaning...However, we dont normally hold dust in our systems...just incase you were worried! haha)
We watched Nickleous Nicklebee, one of my favorite movies to chillax for a bit. I didnt end up watching it all though. But i do like it majorly! You see i got a call from Callie...
Callie had an idea to go to trader Joes to get some things for Kassi who is my room mate and who was having a birthday the next day. So I jumped up and went with her, and we had such a great bonding time. I truly Love Callie, she is a big sister to me, as is Kassi, God is great in putting big sisters in my life! :D
And that folks, is what I call saturday :D
No comments:
Post a Comment