Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This is what I call---WEDNESDAY---

Wednesday...the 20th of January 2010...a wild thing happened...I was stalked by the OPTP (obessive photo taking people) and then emailed all the creepy but insainly accurate photos documenting my entire wednesday activities...so I figured...i might as well share them with you all... i mean...after all...Im sure it'll be somewhat interesting for you to see what a normal wednesday looks like for me...:D even if its because i was stalked by the OPTP! (HAHA sometimes i just kill myself!)

LET THE ADVENTURE OF WEDNESDAY BEGIN!.........


This Wednesday began at 5 am...though i always shoot for five, i havent made it exactly< on the dot every morning...haha to be sure. I am standing in the Green room...where i like to go for some awesome Jesus time...

Another look at the green room, you can see my stuff all over the piano...all the things you need at five in the morning...water, flash light, phone, keys, blanket, bible, journal, and a pen. haha

Here Kristen and I just got back from a walk in the park, well it was pretty intense, we can keep a pace I tell ya what! We just got back and after this picture we got all stretched and then got ready for the wild day ahead of us!

Here Courtney and I are at a loading dock at one of our stops to pick up food, there is about four to five stops on wednesdays, we shop for all the interns and intern families. As well as for events we are holding such as our meal for the homeless, "Meal of Hope" every thursday. Its a big job, but someone has to bring home the bacon! haha

Kristen and I are, as you know, making some changes in how we eat, so by eating six meals a day we are finding its not only exciting to eat so often, but its helping us not eat HUGE MASSIVE MAMMOTH WILD CRAZY amounts of food. if that makes any sense. So yes, We have some point of planning food during the day, for the next day. We take sunday and monday off though, its nice to not plan for a few days!

Here we are learning EXCEL! from Lynda .com its a rather good resource for learning stuff. We have an hour or so a day set aside for taking notes and learning how to become more effeciant at our jobs! By making fantastic spreed sheets!


Ahh, and here it is the end of the day for the most part we are all relaxing and watching "Faith Like Potatoes" a rather good movie, i like the moral, the cinimatagraphy (sp!?) isnt fantastic, but its got rather good actors and a kick butt message. SOO there is the day...now I shall attempt to be in bed by 10 and get ready for Thursday! OH I LOVE THURSDAY! I'll tell you why, later...









Love to Yee...

-Leah Rene' Canales!

No comments:

Post a Comment