Its neat to see whats on Gods heart...and hear what He has to say...
I felt like this was a proclimation over the day, choosing to give it all to Him< no matter what! It needs to be brought to my memory time and again, just how important it is to have Jesus in my bloodstream...every time my heart pumps...
it was a fairly warm morning, and as it sprinkled ever so lightely... Kristen and I did our workout but also just talked and enjoyed the beauty of the morning. As we walked by the library/afterschool building, I smelled a strange waffely cotten candy pancake smell...but try as I might, I couldnt locate the smell on latter trips around the track to prove to Kristen I wasnt crazy. Appearently the cotten candy waffle pancakes were all in my head. bummer. haha!
I will never be too old to play on a jungle gym. I mean, seriously! they are so much fun!!!
After this picture my actual first sentence out of my mouth was "wow. i actually didnt know i cold hold myself up with one arm like that. COOL!" haha. Its interesting what you can do...when you dont even realize it. Makes me think of how God has created us to do things we dont even realize right now we are humanly able to do. If I didnt even know my own strength, then i better trust the Jesus to guide me I think!
Sooooooooo Yes...we are a bit cheesy, and full of the morning air (its got some kinda zing to it, ya know?) we broke down and did a little dance, singing thing. do enjoy...hahaha
This is a picture of my feet. (just in case you were confused, you know. ) We are doing devotional! Dia brought the word, and it was really neat. Shes fo izzle! So much good convo goes on, it usually has to be cut off and people told to hush so we can try and get to work on time! haha
As the meeting is let out, we all begin to scatter and get ready for our little trip! This, I must mention, is not a normal friday event, normally we would be doing a work day, septerating to do various jobs that we already know. But it is a special friday, and I wouldnt object to our schedule being interrupted in this manner ever so often...its invigorating to switch it up!
We are on the way to the Garretts house! Its foggy in Nashville...a neat thing to see, I do declare...Sometimes...i wish i could touch fog...and imagin it would feel like silky cotten...is that strange? hehe
We got to go visit Glen and Carolyn Garrett! At their home! It was a nice treat, we listened to his music, and even ended up recording a chior part right then and there! They love eachother so much, the Garretts!
Allow me to introduce Chicki. Chicki was a cat found in a dumpster behind Chick Fela'. She had been hit by a car and broken her hips and left to die. So after getting healed up and put in a rescue, Glen and his Wife adopted her, but not without praying for a few months on it. Seriously such a sweet cat! I have heard that orange cats are the nicest ones, and so far..thats totally true...
We had a great time at the Garrett house, but alas after Glen blowing a shofar, we had to get going. We love the Garretts though, and he says he wants to play with us sometime!
Gotta admit, we sounded pretty great eh? ehhh??
Here we are a'learnin Excel some more. We are going to be such EXCELant people when it comes to lists...hehe We wont be learning this every day, just until we get through all the training we need, then I will be devoting more time to the myspace for Thunder School and such. But for now...we will EXCEL...haha oh boy.
One of the most exciting things about Friday nights is painting, when I dont know what to paint! Because God always paints through me and I learn things from what i paint. Sometimes other people learn stuff too...thats super exciting to me :D
At this point i was like "oh boy, what in the world is this God? Its so weird!"
I reach that point a lot...and then i just keep going... and see what happends
Here is what this painting means to me, There are a few flowers poking out of the hole of white, which i consider the world. Thats all the world sees, like an iceberg there is soo much beneath the serface. The huge amount of green and flowers beneath isnt visible. Nor the fact that there is an anchor that holds the whole thing steadfast and the anchor is in the middle of a clock which stands for Gods Time. Its Gods way of telling me, that my time with him and the growth he does in me, is majorly in the secret place. And it doesnt need to be seen by the world. Its more imporant for me to focus on Him and His plan, in his time, steady and determined.
After Friday Night fire...we are literally exhausted. I discovered the next morning that I woke to the exact same position that i fell to sleep in! And I mean EXACT. That< is how tired i was. haha. Sleep was sooooo delicious :D
that my friends...was friday... :D
Much love! --Leah Rene' Canales
No comments:
Post a Comment