Its been a few months, the more i realize how much i have not documented here, the more i see how much i need to get started! Here is a SUPER fast update to where I am NOW. I'll tell you about the past, later...or will i? haha! I am in a season of rest after a wild intense season that we just passed through, conferences and the like have been wild, but so have the revelations! God is SO MIGHTY! AHH! I am hoping to go into more detail as to what I am actually learning, instead of just what I am up to, because Im up to TONS....here is a few updates:
1.) Nashville is flooded right now, i want to take a boat out and go float around the stadium. haha. Its a blessing that we just had a few leaks and soaked carpet. We are blessed indeed. Just down the road a street or two over is totally flooded. Its wild!
2.) I have officially posted a painting website! And I am believing that God is going to provide for my rent and food through it! I am believing in $10,000 dollars coming in, call me crazy, but God is bigger than my dreams, this I know! I wont allow myself to worry over finances, though I will do my best to be faithful in what I can, I know God is big enough. :D
CHECK IT OUT!: www.wix.com/leahrenecanales/Kiwi-Me
3.) My brother and sister got in a car accident, but are totally fine, however it shook up my world and reminded me how important it is to speak. To tell people you love them, to tell them the truth, to not shrink back in fear, time is too short to count on it being there tomorrow! No more wasting life!
That is my super fast crazy update! I hope you all can forgive my lax of communication! I am actually going to be able to catch up more now! I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment