Monday, March 15, 2010

Random Trip to Primm Springs!

So it was a beautiful adventure that took place for me last Sunday! Ben-John called me a few days before Sunday, (Ben-John is like a big brother of mine, he is a really Godly and awesome guy.) And asked if i would like to go to Primm Springs for
a church service at the magazine that i used to work out in 2007. I was feeling homesick and lonely for family, so going to see them was the best thing ever!! It was a beautiful time! I am so thankful!!!! The entire service was about abortion and praying against it!



John driving with Ben-John in the passenger seat!



Zach and I in the back seat on the way to Primm Springs for Sunday Church at the Campbells!



This is the Campbells downstairs room they have church in, I love it! The children prayed (as they do every sunday) and this sunday they prayed against abortion! it was POWERFUL!




Fred and Sharon Chunn are such a sweet influence on my life, they run a prison ministry. Its beautiful!



Breeze Amber is four months old, i saw her when she was 5 days old, its crazy to see how much she has grown. she was SO tiny 4 months ago!


Emily Rowland happened to be there and I was surprised to see she was still there after 5 months!!! She was there volunteering at above rubies with me in 2007!


Here is the sneaky sky as we traveled home to Nashville. Ever so gradually, the air thickened with the congested city as we drew closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment