Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Leah...haha shes still alive

The season of wild growth...has begun...




I got my ears pierced for the first time, I thought it would be fun, and it is!




These are my apartment mates. they are WONDERFUL woman of God, and i LOVVVVEE THEM





Hello all my Friends and Family!! I have been lagging behind in blogging for sure! But I will do my best to get you up to speed. I am currently in my second year interning at provision international! Its a beautiful ministry, multifaceted in many ways, I am part of prision ministrys, weekly worship, children ministries, public relations, yearly mission trips and out reaches, not to mention meals for the homeless every week. Its a busy and rewarding life to be sure. I am so thankful for every bit of what God is doing here. I am learning SO much and look forward to sharing my songs, revelations, ideas, and adventures on this blog! so keep your eyes out! I am determined to keep everyone in the know, as God is truly up to big things in my life. But more importantly, God is up to BIG things all over this world! And I know its not about me, its so big, so big, we are all going to see victories this year, i am sure, as long as we trust in God, ask him about every choice and choose the hard but good things over the things we necessarily want to choose. There is ground to be taken, without appologies this year. Oh its good. WHEW! SO GOOD! THANK YOU JESUS! WOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment